What We Offer
Factory trained and certified technicians are here to assist you
American Seating and Mobility works with Medicare, Medicaid and most Private Insurance companies. Since many of our customers have progressive and changing conditions, we will set up times to visit with our customers and make adjustments to programming, back angle and positioning device placement on their wheelchairs. When we deliver your power mobility equipment, we won't leave until you are comfortable operating your new equipment.
- American Seating and Mobility meets all of the Medicare Supplier Standards and is recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- We are a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers
- We employ RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professionals
- American Seating and Mobility is accredited by BOC
- American Seating and Mobility is a member of the local association of healthcare providers
We work as hard to ensure your comfort, safety and independence and our staff members receive ongoing training to stay on top of the latest trends and developments. American Seating and Mobility provides continuous service to ensure your equipment is always performing at its best. Our full-time technical support staff is factory trained and certified so your equipment will be excellently maintained and serviced. We make house calls and have a rental/loaner fleet of wheelchairs, mobility scooters and power wheelchairs so you can remain independent while your equipment is being repaired.
American Seating and Mobility carries the following brands and many more:
- Pride Mobility
- Jazzy Wheelchairs
- GoGo Scooters
- Sunrise Medical
- Invacare Products
- Roho Cushions
- Quickie Wheelchairs
If you have questions, click here to email us or to find the phone number of the location
in your area.