We service the mobility equipment we sell and more
American Seating and Mobility is committed to your health, happiness and mobility. Anyone can sell you a wheelchair, power wheelchair or mobility scooter, but the professionals at American Seating and Mobility do more. We are experts in seating comfort, pressure mapping, assistive technology and electronic devices that make daily living easier. With knowledgeable staff, available delivery and experts to help you build and repair your wheelchair, American Seating and Mobility is your one source for all of your mobility needs.
Ensuring equipment payment by the insurance carrier is always a concern of our customers. Our experienced and professional Customer Service and Billing Department experts will work with insurance companies to provide equipment at little or no cost to the patient.
What type of mobility equipment or service will make your life better? Here are some of the many services American Seating and Mobility can provide for you today:
- Pick-up and delivery within 100 miles plus of each location
- Evaluation of our clients for specialized products
- Evaluation of our client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Time and labor involved with trial fittings and product sampling
- Pressure mapping for proper seating and skin health
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Assistance with billing and insurance filing
- Reworking of denied claims
- RESNA Certified Assistive Technology Professional on staff
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Cleaning of our clients mobility equipment
- Loaner products while our client's product is in for service
- We accept Medicare assignment
- We carry a full line of manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Much, much more!
If you have questions, click here to email us or to find the phone number of the location
in your area.